Nace Civil Engineering are committed to delivering projects to budget and on time, meeting clients’ requirements for safety and environmental management. Integral to this is the liaison with key stakeholders including local community and indigenous groups and where necessary heritage structures. For this reason, experts who are dedicated to minimising impacts on the local community and environment manage each project.
• environmental management (including community consultation);
• heritage & geological management;
• clearing & grubbing;v • demolition works;
• removal of contaminated materials;v • bulk earthworks;
• concrete & asphalt pavements including fencing, water mains, sewer, drainage, subsoil drainage, bio-retention basins, electrical works;
• construction of two new concrete roundabouts at Anzac Parade including traffic and pedestrian control, kerb and gutter, general concrete paving, signposting;
• street furniture;
• line marking.
Old Prince Henry Hospital - Anzac Parade, Little Bay
February 2004 - April 2007
Cadence Australia. David Doyle (Project Director)
61 2 8347 3408